This three-day workshop is meant to bring together mathematicians with interest in rational points on algebraic curves, Galois representations, and related topics. Due to Covid-19, it will be occurring online via Zoom.
Please fill out the Zoom meeting registration form for the workshop. Everyone is welcome, so please feel free to distribute this link. There is no cost to register.
We are delighted to feature a colloquium presentation by Prof. Kirsten Wickelgren, seven research talks, one coding and database demo session, and one problem discussion session moderated by Prof. David Zureick-Brown. There will also be simultaneous chat sessions hosted on the Discord platform, with chat access information distributed to registered participants.
For a full list of events, click here.
Location and Address
- Alex Betts, Harvard University
- Francesca Bianchi, University of Groningen
- Abbey Bourdon, Wake Forest University
- Jackson Morrow, Université de Montréal
- Richard Hain, Duke University
- Benjamin Matschke, Boston University
- J. Steffen Müller, University of Groningen
- Will Sawin, Columbia University
- Padmavathi Srinivasan, University of Georgia
- Isabel Vogt, University of Washington
- Kirsten Wickelgren, Duke University
Advance contributors to the Problem Discussion Session (Moderator: David Zureick-Brown, Emory University)